Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch continues to expand and impress with 8 spacious and rustic cabins available for rent during open weekends throughout the year.
The eight cabins are a great addition to the 45 electric only RV Sites, 32 full hookup (water/sewer/electric) sites, and unlimited primitive camping options currently offered at SMORR.
There are two cabin styles available that supply all the comforts of home without packing the camping gear or towing an extra trailer.
Gatehouse Cabin Suites
The newly renovated and furnished Gatehouse Suites offer a retreat to your own rustic cabin after a day on the trails. The Gatehouse Suites are stocked with all the amenities of home with a rustic feel and plenty of room to relax and recharge. Located next to the park entrance with easy access to trailer parking, campground bathrooms and the SMORR Café, it’s the ultimate in convenience during your stay. There are 2 of the Gatehouse Suites available and both have spacious interiors and accommodating features for your stay.
The centerpiece in the suites are the locally sourced and hand-crafted log beds that round out the cabin feel. There is a queen bed, a set of bunk beds (top twin – bottom full), and two twin beds to accommodate up to 6 adults or 2 adults and up to 5 children comfortably in rustic style. In addition to the two custom-built beds there is a plush couch and chair along with a Samsung Smart TV in the main room. Equipped with a full bath, sink, shower and walk-in closet to keep essentials out of the way and to free up more interior space. Other amenities include a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, sink and a 12 cup coffee pot. There is a large covered and screened in front porch to leave the muddy boots and enjoy the evening bug free. Reserve yours now before it’s too late.
New to the ranch in 2019, the Frontier Cabins are the perfect combination of rustic and cozy for your weekend stay at the Ranch.
Located behind the SMORR Café and across from the campground and pavilion with easy access to the park entrance and community areas for the weekend. You’ll feel right at home as soon as you step on the covered front porch in these cabins. The vaulted ceilings, custom-built barnwood beds and sliding barndoor round out these spacious rooms. The main room includes a queen size bed along with an oversized couch and chair to recharge and watch TV. There is one bedroom that includes two twin beds behind a barnwood door. In addition, each Cabin Suite offers a full bath with sink, shower and a kitchenette that includes a fridge, microwave and a 12 cup coffee maker.
Each of the 8 cabins includes an outside sitting area with a fire ring and built-in grill as well as a picnic table. Also included are all the bed linens, bath towels, hand towels, wash rags, toilet paper, and hand soap.
- (2 night min on 3 day weekends, 3 night min on 4 day weekends)
- Each Frontier Cabin sleeps 4 adults OR 2 Adults and 3 children (12 & under). (NO EXCEPTIONS!!)
- Each Gatehouse Cabin sleeps 6 adults OR 2 Adults and 5 children (12 & under). (NO EXCEPTIONS!!)
- Furnished with sofa, chair, linens, full fridge, coffee maker (we provide coffee & cups), microwave, kitchen sink
- New modern split unit heat/air. Full bath with all towels provided. There is parking space for your Off-Road Rig at each cabin. Cabins are Non-Smoking. NO PETS!
- Departure time is 10 a.m. unless you have paid to wheel that day
- If you cannot attend and have a site reserved, Please email us ASAP about canceling your site so that I may rent it to another customer!
- Two Mondays before your reservation we will be calling the phone number you provided to confirm your stay. If we don’t hear back from you by 5 p.m. that day we will then consider it a cancellation and offer your cabin to someone on the waiting list.